What In the World is This?

This blog follows my life and daily adventures; everything from things that annoy me to tips and tricks I've picked up along the way. And you're just lucky enough to have stumbled upon this beauty of a blog, you're welcome.

Monday 17 June 2013

Holy Mackrel

Isn't it strange that everything always gets busy at the exact same time? You can have one class with absolutely nothing to do for two weeks then they had you two projects and a test at the same time another class does the same thing, then you become absolutely screwed. I hate that and it stresses me out a lot, then I get pimples, then I look ugly and that is never good. You feel like your head is going to explode and you just don't want to do anything. It also sucks when the weather is nice or you have a bunch of fun stuff planned on the weekends so you never have the time or want to find the time to do anything. I just can't wait for it to be summer so I don't have any assignments ever and I can do nothing except work all of the time and not stress about a single thing. I hope I can actually get all of this stuff done so I never have to think about it again. Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment