What In the World is This?

This blog follows my life and daily adventures; everything from things that annoy me to tips and tricks I've picked up along the way. And you're just lucky enough to have stumbled upon this beauty of a blog, you're welcome.

Monday 17 June 2013

Touchdowwwnnnn

Can the NFL please hurry their butts up and start playing because I cannot handle not turning on my T.V on Sunday's and not seeing at least one game being played. Football gets me right fired up and I need to watch it in order to live a happy life. I always watch it with my dad so it's a little bit of bonding but it also always involves some type of fattening food and I love that. Wings, chips and wings are the greatest things ever and I love getting an excuse to eat them all at the same time. (Did I mention wings?) I'm also extremely fired up because my boys won last season and they have just received their rings and they are extremely sassy might I say. They've signed Flacco to a crazy deal and added Elam so I'm excited to see how that all works out. I know my boy Ray Lew won't be back and I will forever miss him but I'm sure next season will be awesome I just want to watch it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment