What In the World is This?

This blog follows my life and daily adventures; everything from things that annoy me to tips and tricks I've picked up along the way. And you're just lucky enough to have stumbled upon this beauty of a blog, you're welcome.

Friday 3 May 2013

Where Poetry Hides

Since this is our poetry month I decided to talk about where poetry hides for me personally. I feel a lot of it hides in emotion, a great deal of it and whether it's happiness, anger or sadness there can always be beautiful poetry coming out of it. I also think it hides in eyes and smiles and places that aren't really places. You can look into someones eyes and see a million different things without them even saying one word. Smiles can radiate so much light and emotion which can be extremely inspiring. I see it in nature and sunsets and rises and natural things that just leave you breathless; you can't help but be in awe of these things and there are so many stories that can come out of these places. I feel like that's why I want to travel so badly too; so I can see these places that are so much bigger than me and see how they feel and the energy they emit. These are the sort of things that I personally can find poetry in, anything that emits a sense of energy, that makes you feel a certain way when you experience it.


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment