What In the World is This?

This blog follows my life and daily adventures; everything from things that annoy me to tips and tricks I've picked up along the way. And you're just lucky enough to have stumbled upon this beauty of a blog, you're welcome.

Friday 3 May 2013

Sun's Out Guns Out

This week has been extremely hot, that means the stupid lectures of what is school appropriate and how to follow the dress code have been gone over pretty much every single day. No shoulders is one of the rules and I honestly don't understand why. Yes I get that you don't want to see bra straps or the occassional boob but shoulders are not sexually attractive in the slightest, I want to be able to wear a tank top that doesn't show anything at all. Especially since our school doesn't have air conditioning and with 700 sweaty nasty kids running around it gets pretty darn hot. I can't handle extreme heat and I definitely can't learn in that environment. Another thing is shorts that are touching your finger tips; one; good luck finding a pair in any store and two; they're ugly. Not just oh darn these aren't that great, but they make you look about 7 inches shorter and 10 inches wider and no one wants that.  Plus I'm not spending money on shorts like that when I have 2 months of school to wear them, I need that money for more important things like school and food. I think that as long as other people don't see bra straps or anything that would get blurred out on an episode of Jackass, you should be able to wear summer clothes, because well it's hot...duh.

                                           
                                                      Me during the summer
                                                 
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment