What In the World is This?

This blog follows my life and daily adventures; everything from things that annoy me to tips and tricks I've picked up along the way. And you're just lucky enough to have stumbled upon this beauty of a blog, you're welcome.

Friday 17 May 2013

WOOOOO

Praise the lord it is finally the weekend, and not just any weekend, May 2/4 weekend! It's supposed to be absolutely beautiful and I work all weekend except it's only during the day so at nights I can still go out and have a good time! Toinght we're going out and I'm excited because we haven't gone out in a while. It's also going to be nice to have a 3 day weekend which I think we should have more of. It's getting closer and closer to summer and I cannot wait for this summer. Mainly because of all the different things I have planned such as the Colour Run and Warrior Dash, plus working. Although it's work, my work has a really fun atmosphere and everyone who works there is really fun to be around. So work isn't as bad as people think, at least for me. This is going to be a good weekend I can tell and I think every week closer to summer we get the better it'll be. I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend! Dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment